The Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) of Dubuque is hosting the 7th Annual Women of Achievement Awards on Thursday, April 16, 2014 at the Grand River Center.The event begins at 5:30 with a cash bar, dinner is at 6:30 and the awards are at 7:30.
An individual registration is $40 per person and $35 per WLN member. Sponsor tables are $350 and will receive special event recognition. If you were nominated for a Women of Achievement Award, your attendance is complimentary. Please RSVP by April 10, 2015 online or through the mail.
The Women of Achievement Awards ceremony is designed to recognize and honor women who have already, or aspire to, provide significant contributions in their professional, personal and volunteer roles in the community.
This is evidenced by a sustained record of accomplishments and contributions in her field, contributions to addressing significant issues, a positive influence in the community, and applies creativity or innovation in solving problems or overcoming challenges.
Nominations will be in the following categories:
- Achievements in Her Field: Accomplishments go beyond a single organization and contribute favorably to an industry or profession.
- Organizational Impact: Efforts and achievements within her place of employment have significantly impacted the quality or enhanced the performance of the organization.
- Growth & Accomplishments in Personal Life: Accomplishments and/or obstacles have significantly enhanced the candidate’s personal life.
- Service & Support of Non-Profit Work: Contributes time and effort within her non-profit place of employment or through personal volunteer efforts in her community.
- Unsung Champion: A behind-the-scenes woman that without her efforts, her organization could not have succeeded.
- Up & Coming Leader: A young leader, typically between the ages of 21 to 40, who is demonstrating dynamic leadership ability within her organization or community.