Women of Achievement Awards
April 11, 2019
Hotel Julien Dubuque
The 12th Annual Women of Achievement Awards banquet was another huge success. This year we received numerous nominations recognizing 55 women.
Thank you to the following business table sponsors:
Alliant Credit Union, Conlon Construction Co., Cottingham and Butler, Dubuque Bank and Trust, Dupaco Community Credit Union, Express Employment Professionals, First Community Trust, Giese Companies, Hotel Julien Dubuque, Kunkel & Associates, Inc., MercyOne Dubuque, Nikki's Pet Sitting, Rainbo Oil Company, RSM US LLP, University of Wisconsin Platteville, and Wagner Nursery Inc./Woodward Communications, Inc.
· Achievement in Her Field: Emily Timmerman, Conlon Construction Co.
· Achievement in Her Field: Marie Ware, City of Dubuque
· Organizational Impact: Alice Butler, Cottingham & Butler
· Organizational Impact: Susan Kern, Westmark Enterprises, Inc.
· Growth & Accomplishments in Personal Life: Melissa Jungers, Dupaco Community Credit Union
· Growth & Accomplishments in Personal Life: Ashley Patrum, Express Employment Professionals
· Service & Support of Community: Melinda Vize, Dupaco Community Credit Union
· Service & Support of Community: Marci Trost, Cottingham & Butler
· Unsung Champion: Linda Perry, Cottingham & Butler
· Unsung Champion: Susan Whitty, Hillcrest Family Services
· Up & Coming Leader: Emily Stier, University of Wisconsin Platteville
· Up & Coming Leader: Becky Bellows, Unity Point Finley Hospital