Women of Achievement 2020
The 13th Annual Women of Achievement Awards event was much different than years prior. Due to COVID 19 – the event was delayed to July and held virtually. This did not stop us from having another successful event honoring our 47 wonderful nominees.
A big thank you to our Nominee Sponsor, DuTrac Community Credit Union for making the filming and flower bouquets for our nominees possible.
· Achievement in Her Field: Beth Rowe, Dubuque Bank & Trust
· Achievement in Her Field: Dee Crist, Dubuque Bank & Trust
· Organizational Impact: Jill Rothenberger, Dupaco Community Credit Union
· Organizational Impact: Kim Budde, Kunkle & Associates
· Growth & Accomplishments in Personal Life: Kristy Meyer, Carol Ann Boutique
· Growth & Accomplishments in Personal Life: Sara Quinn, Dubuque Bank & Trust
· Service & Support of Community: Jacqueline Hunter, Multicultural Family Center
· Service & Support of Community: Whitney Sanger, Project Rooted
· Unsung Champion: Anne Osterholz, Kunkle & Associates
· Unsung Champion: Rita Fleege, Medical Associates
· Up & Coming Leader: Lauren Minert, Kunkle & Associates
· Up & Coming Leader: Tessa Fahey, Rainbo Oil